Welcome to my photoblog!! Please feel free to browse around and leave some comments. You may also follow me. Thanks!



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SPOTLIGHT Portraiture

I would just like to spotlight some of the recent portrait photography I have done. I specialize in natural light portraiture, but do have a studio available.

The first is of my daughter, Zoey who's 3rd birthday is coming up!






The next spotlight is of a family who is a lot of fun to photograph...we had a great time! I have known Kati Finn my entire life since she is my cousin, hard to believe she is married with two children now!






And the last spotlight is an updated edit on my very first portrait shoot! Shanda was such a good sport and was really good in front of the camera.



For more of these and other photo shoots, please visit http://www.rosesreminiscencephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment